[Lake Cabin - Private Party]

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post

"You might not get a whole tower but a loft apartment would have a nice enough view." Cass can't really recommend much for cities, though. Skyside's a trash-hole, Riverside keeps getting invaded, Inside is... weird.

She raises a hand, lazily floating another log on to the fire.
Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post

Electra seems to be of the same mind as Cass as far as that goes.

"It seems to me that the cities aren't terribly stable, though. Inside's probably most stable right now, and even then, things disappear and appear there all the time. Riverside keeps getting invaded by different factions, and if anyone in Skyside finds out you're affiliated with MERC, they'll be knocking down your door trying to kill you. Not sure the view is worth that," She comments, then finishes off her s'more and takes another nip of the schnapps. "Though if you liken paranoia to excitement, then there's probably little that can compare."
Fayyaad's uncertainty is plain on his face as his tail comes to a stop. What Electra saying seems true. He'd never really considered Skyside, but the recent invasion of Riverside is also concerning. The Chief Executive of MERC was reportedly very unhappy about how that affected business. But could he really live out in the countryside or the wilderness? Away from people? He can't imagine it would be comfortable. A place like this is good enough for a private occasion, but to live in...

"You make a good point, Electra. I'll have to think about it. But whatever I decide, you two will be the first to know and the first to see my new place," he says. "For now, let's enjoy Electra's fine retreat. I'd love to see it from the inside, too."