[Edge of the Island]

Geneva's ears perk up at the smile, her own grin growing.

Of course! Of course feigning concern about the demons' well being would be humorous to the warrior. That was a joke that actually worked! She should have thought of that to begin with, honestly. Why would a stalwart warrior with no background to speak of in arcane science find weird nerd humor entertaining? She files this new information away under what she knows about Wenomir.

Quite pleased with this result, she begins trotting toward the compound proper, her tail curling like a little cane at the end.

Depending on how good Wenomir is at reading people, especially odd non-human people, it would appear that Geneva's level of tension and apprehension has dropped markedly.

"Haha, right! Those demons are jerks. And I'm pretty sure they aren't even capable of friendship. Which is awful. But there are a few creatures like that, as sad as it is," she begins. "And I think we should probably start with the sealant grenades, if you wanted to take my suggestion. They'll be much easier to create, relatively speaking, than a single-use Sequester spell matrix. Easier to use, too. And if personnel who are expecting to deal with demons are equipped with them, then we'll have a ready solution on talon! Eerr. On hand, rather. Since most of you have hands."

Her ears flatten a bit as she mutters under her breath.

"PIP personal note, use ergonomic design for human hands on sealant grenades."

A little chime sounds from the computer on her left wrist. That done, she smiles at Wenomir.

"I'm guessing the new base has laboratory space just like the old one?" she asks. "I've got quite a bit of equipment stored in my inventory spell already, and I would love to start unpacking and organizing. With my carrying capacity, it should take me fifteen trips between here and my storage space back Inside to move everything. Which is fine! I could use the flight hours since I've been loafing around way too much recently. But if VIGIL could spare a transport to take some of the load, I wouldn't object."