Quote Originally Posted by SunderedWorldDM View Post
I don't have statistics for Nightmare Elementals, but I could whip something up relatively quickly. Do you want the PCs to fight one at a time or multiple? How hard do you want the encounter to be?

More ideas!
-A doorway to something that looks deceptively like the Infinite Staircase. This is actually some form of living creature who was imprisoned, and the farther the characters travel, the more likely they are to be eaten...
-A creature camouflaged in razorvine: when the PCs want a snack, it jumps out and attacks!
-A defunct planar model, unused for centuries or more. It can be used to accurately track one thing wherever it is in the multiverse of the player's choice, but they have to deal with its guardian first...
-A broken statue of the Lady of Pain, words in Primordial scratched on the base. Any number of encounters could happen here!
-A meteor strikes the maze not a mile from the players! Do they go towards it or away? What mysteries does it hold?

I can feel myself running out of good ideas. I'll quite while I'm ahead. Still good, or do you need something different?

Off course the Lady of Pain would have a mark of a sort - A giant statue that becomes visible in the mist as a silhouette with her blade surrounded face - that is a good idea. I think I will make that the center of the maze. That way, they can walk for days, weeks and come back to the same place.

The razorvine can be a modified Assassin Vine - noted

The defunct planar model - that is an awesome idea. That way imprisoned ones can get glimpses of their loved ones. But it will always show them in pain and agony.

I will really appreciate if you would make some Nightmare elementals statistics! - thanks - I prefer full party combat, and a difficult battle.