Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
Alysha smiles and nods.

Yep. As long as I'm careful, I'm fine.

She takes a sip from her bottle through a pink curly straw.

So, tell me about yourself a bit. I've met talking snakes before, but not a snake person.
"Oh, well. There's not too much to tell, really.
I sleep a lot,"
Kin starts ticking stuff off on her fingers. "I like warm places. I eat a lot. Uhhh." Kin's really bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
"Don't worry about that," Ash says. "I can keep a portal open as long as I want nowadays. Used to be you needed a stable power source - it's a lot easier when you are the stable power source.
"Yeah, that absolutely makes sense. It's always nice when you can just rely on yourself to do the thing, rather than external sources.

Magic's crazy."
Kin mumbles, not judging or harsh or anything, just kind of in awe. Magic is neat. It can do a lot. She just couldn't ever get it to work for her.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
Lynx Thornheart walks into the inn. He immediately starts walking toward the bar, and sits down a little bit away from everyone. Not enough to forbid contact with him, just far enough away to make it clear he isn't currently talking to anyone.

He's traded in his normal biker style for a suit, though the button-up shirt and tie have been switched out for a green t-shirt, and the suit's sleeves are rolled up to his elbows. It gives him a voodoo doctor look, only helped by his cane, which has a top fashioned to look like a skull.

As he sits down, he leans his cane up against the bar and hangs his top hat on it. He quickly orders a wine. Normally he'd order an ale, but this suit is making him feel fancy.
Kin waves to him too!
She's a bright blue and red snake-lady!
And more descriptions next post when I'm not feeling sick.