Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Gabe grins, showing stained yellow teeth. "I'm good" he says, "but not that good." He gathers up the rest of his papers into a stack and leans back in his chair. With a shrug Gabe adds, "We do live in San Francisco. I'm sure you can find a hacker somewhere in this city. Didn't you once tell me the Nosferatu were pretty darn good for that?"

Standing up, Gabe throws the rest of his files under his shirt. "Anything else I can help with?" he asks, "otherwise, I've actually kinda got myself a hot date tonight." He winks at Karl, still grinning his yellow grin.
"I would really rather not involve any more kindred than I must in this, but if there's no alternative..."

"I'll figure out what I can, go have fun with your date Gabe."

Karl sends a quick pulse out to Aisling and Anna, asking for an update on what each is up to.
Spoiler: OOC
Show
Dang it all, I didn't expect a tech illiterate character to be so frustrating. With physical access to a computer, you don't need a hacker, or even any special skills. Just another computer, a spare HD, and the right cords. Copying will take a while depending on size of the files and the speed of the hardware involved, but then you have your copy and can take your sweet time using easily downloaded password cracker tools (that again require no hacking skills whatsoever to use given physical access), to open the stolen files.