Khep's wave of positive energy washed over the assorted humanoids, restoring their vitality. Oathbreaker's strike into the prone gnoll's back restitched itself but his companion remained still too far gone for Khep's unintentional aid to be of any use. Unfortunately, their leader stirred as her subordinate pleaded for his life. She snarled and spat Hold your tongue or I shall rip it out myself! We owe you nothing, pink-skins! She struggled to her feet but it was obvious she was barely able to manage such an effort.

The gnoll looked anxiously between his leader, Oathbreaker and Zadkiel before continuing cautiously. Fang Pharaoh! He send us out, to find new stock. He liked the last Genie we brought, so he wanted more. The gnoll gestured to Khep. Fang Pharaoh is cruel. We can't return till we have another Genie! He buried his snout into the sand as the leader seethed, releasing a torrent of gnoll curses but not making any moves. If we return with no Genie, we can't enter fort. I'm tired of sands! Hot sands hurt my feet!