Zo sighs.

"It used to be an Imperial shuttle. That would lend some additional credence to our spoofs, and if we can convince them to send shuttles down, maybe we can hide amongst the others and sow chaos."

He chuckles nervously.

"I mean, if we didn't look like the most ragtag bunch of misfits I'd suggest using our shuttle to try and sneak aboard once they've sent some of their own ships out and disable the ship from within. But really. Where would we get uniforms, and who'd believe a Gand and an Anx would work on an Imperial ship?"

He breathes deeply and works to centre himself.

"Cards on the table, it wouldnt hurt to have one more ship available, and unless your guys back there are very good, it'll take them too long to disable the access codes. We're all over a barrel together here. We need to work together to solve it, but you're not giving us a lot to work with. I feel it's been all give our end and you've been very vague and noncommittal. Let us know what there is to work with and maybe we can come up with something that doesn't get us blown out the sky, or impaled on a crimson lightsaber."

Spoiler: OOC
Show

There we go. Sorry, delay was due to mixture of lack of inspiration and real life getting in the way.

Will try and be a bit more reliable moving forward.

Let me know if I need to roll anything.