A number of changes are now implemented for augmented shadowcrafts.
- The rules for augmenting shadowcrafts are now much simpler.
- Access to magic items other than weapons, armor, and single-use items is delayed by one ability tier. In particular, this eliminates a broad spectrum of uncommon utility items from gameplay at levels 3-8.
- Access to staffs and wands is is delayed by two ability tiers.
- Access to bardic instruments and items that permanently set or improve ability scores is banned.
- Several options that are not simply a duplicated magical item have been introduced.