Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
[Ravanys' Home]

Hannah's eyes widen a bit as she watches Zee turn a seed into a pumpkin right in front of her eyes.

Oh, wow. That's pretty freaking impressive.

I could never really get into medical stuff. It's just too...messy. Blech.

Says the young woman covered in grease.

After the pumpkin, Hannah nods a bit. Yep. But she just says that's all there is to it. And you know what? I haven't really felt like bugging her too much about it. She gestures to the workshop below. I got a good setup doing stuff I like. And she's taken care of me for fifteen years now. Can't really complain too much.
"I'm sorta the same way with machines," Zee laughs. "They just don't make any sense to me. I know most of them are simpler than the stuff I work with, but I just don't have the head for it, y'know? Pumpkins and people? Those make sense. But pistons and spark plugs and stuff? Can't make heads or tails of them."

She gives a little shrug.

"Probably isn't worth worry about, then," Zee replies. "There are a TON of stories out there that we'll never get details on. And that's fine. When you're in my line of work, you learn pretty fast that there are things people are better off not knowing. You don't need to know everything to be happy, after all. Knowing everything would probably make lots of people UNhappy! Like... knowing what a rotting whale carcass smells like. That's knowledge you can live without. Trust me on that one."

Then she glances down to the shop floor!

"So... what are you working on? I mean, I know it's a vehicle of some sort. I'm not quite that clueless."