Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
Huh.

What the heck is "stunning damage"?
I read it as untyped damage that carries a stunning effect, and maybe doesn't damage creatures immune to stunning. We could probably do with a ruling though.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKirah View Post
Huh, that's definitely intriguing, and I'll have to think about it some more to know if I have any worthwhile ideas for building.

A general question for the competition, since it came up (at least in my mind) in the most recent Gamewarper's: What precisely does an ECL20 build mean for these competitions? Does it mean exactly 190K XP, or a hard cap on HD, or is it more permissive than that, or something else entirely? I believe I recall relaxing the XP usage requirements for crafting heavy SIs before, but I don't recall if we've ever specified how the ECL20 requirement is met. If you call out using an XP heavy spell combo (Dark Chaos Shuffling without paying for it) do you end up only at ECL19, or are you allowed to input an ECL20 build, or is it left to the Judge's discretion. Anyways, I thought it might be useful to explicitly define. If it's there and I just can't find it, I apologize for wasting everyone's time.
Judges discretion, generally. I remember a side-comp round from years ago that allotted one less exp than would be necessary to reach ECL 21 because they had thought Tippy would be judging, but otherwise it's never been explicit.