View Single Post

Thread: Lost Spheres Publishing FAQ

1. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lost Spheres Publishing FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    Thanks for making this, things were starting to get a bit distracting and confusing having it in the Co7S thread since there was no clear better location for it.
    Yeah, I realized we really needed a better space for things, so I touched bases with Christen and asked him if he was cool with me setting this up so we can collect the answers and funnel the questions to one location intended for that purpose.

As for an actual question...

Q006: Might we see an akashic familiar archetype at some point? We've seen separate but similar archetypes such as elemental for both animal companions and familiars from Paizo, so it doesn't seem like it's entirely out of the question as long as you could figure out a balanced set of abilities for it.
    A006 This is entirely possible, yes. Akashic Mysteries already has an animal companion archetype and the framework is very similar, so it's just a matter of execution. There's already a lot of akashic pets and even an akashic wizard archetype now, so I have a much better feel for how introducing an akashic familiar will influence the system than it was really possible to have back when I was writing Akashic Mysteries.
    I don't know if I can squeeze it into Akashic Realms since that's going over to Christen for development and layout this month, but I'm working on something for the Pillars of Edaiho (a college in the City of 7 Seraphs) that would also be a solid product to drop a familiar archetype in.
    Last edited by Ssalarn; 2018-12-12 at 11:28 PM.