That is a lot of feedback on the feedback, I picked out just a few to follow up on. Most of it doesn't need anything else to be said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
Google Docs. It could probably use proper layout software, but eh.
I do use "proper layout software" and doesn't solve everything. Multicolumn in particular is giving me troubles and so many parts are short so feels like a good idea anyways. Which is why I asked, but we can talk about type setting some other day.

The penalties? No, but that operates on what age the penalties kick in at. Sounds like it needs a rewrite review.
I got that. Its just that there are few enough boundaries that it seems like a really small thing. The last boundary is at 61, so 10% would bring it up by 6(.1) so we are looking at less than 1 adventure period on average as the time skips are 7 years on average. Which seems like a small thing.

I'll definitely consider the montage. As is though the long years of training are generally less interesting by nature than the adventures (almost definitionally), and a lot of what they're for is to let time pass to bring the generational mechanics into play.
Yes but I still feel like important stuff is happening, just not as densely as in an adventure. For instance this is where a new apprentice is selected and joins begins training which seems like a pretty big deal to me.

I've never really thought about this so I don't have any well formed ideas on how to handle it. I guess I feel the result should be like normal play, just with time passing much faster. But I'm not sure what that actually looks like.