[Command Center]

"Alright. So it's about...whatever and whoever it is that's replaced Three. A-3-2? A-3B? I don't know what we're going to call it," Two begins, grimly. Unlike their last meeting, Two's not putting on her previous, perhaps-irksome emoting, her tone instead closer to the act, but not quite as dead-sounding as that, and with a less formal and robotic choice of words. Slight notes of frustration carry through despite her habitual lack of emotion. "All information I have points to it being a personified fragment of whatever entity it is from ancient history that got shattered, with the other fragments almost certainly carried by numbers One and Four, along with myself. It's difficult to make a profile of this individual thanks to the span of time that's passed. What little concrete information we have suggests a rebel against archaic theocracies that venerated old 'gods,' but this person is incredibly unlikely to be happy with the way things have progressed since their time, however reasonable that may be, which is especially dangerous when combined with the previous Three's own issues regarding consequences of his past actions."

When the actual robot speaks, it's with a more normal if serious tone, yet the same basic voice as Two herself, just as before. "And it gets much worse when you factor in what this person had to be like."

"Right. The research Three helped points to a soul-based origin for all Anomalous powers, and if this worked the same way in the time of our world's original deific figures, this person would have had to gather power through, basically, ripping up souls and grafting parts onto their own. How one gained the power to do that outside of those beings' control is unknown, but this extremism combined with Three's existing profile...well, you know what he was like, I don't need to refresh you. Questions?"