Humanoid type as favoured enemy: Considering the game was designed around these being the vast majority of common enemies, this has potential to be very unbalanced in favour of this choice. You also seem to have consolidated a lot of choices (14 total remain, and you can have up to 10 total chosen).

+2 AC while wearing armour: What about unarmoured rangers? This bonus seems oddly chosen.

Charisma bonus vs favoured enemies: This makes some sense for Intimidate, and also for Bluff when used to distract in combat, but not for the other skills. The whole concept of favoured enemy is you hunt and kill them, not play nice with them.

Favoured terrain: I like this.

Extra language skills: Nice extra, but largely useless in actual games.

Total number of favoured terrains/enemies: tbh, rather than having increased total numbers, I'd prefer to make them retrainable. Something like:

1st: Choose one terrain and one enemy. Retraining takes a full day in the new terrain as "downtime" (hiking, observing, climbing trees, etc.) or eight hours of close observation of the new enemy.

5th: Choose a second terrain and a second enemy. Retraining now takes one hour.

10th: Choose a 3rd terrain and a 3rd enemy. Retraining now takes five minutes.

15th: Choose a 4th terrain and a 4th enemy. Retraining now takes three rounds.

20th: Choose a 5th terrain and a 5th enemy. Retraining now takes a swift action.

Primaeval Awareness: I like this a lot.

Land's Stride: I'd tie this back to the favoured terrain (many class variant options in WotC books also tie it to terrain type)