Evening light still shines down from the sky as the day begins to draw to a close. The road on which you are travelling is dusty and dry. It hasn't been raining much for this time of year, and the wagon ruts are wel-defined and deep. The road itself leads to Kestelring, and though you each may have your own reasons for being on the road to the capital of the duchy of Cardorin, you've found safety in numbers in the form of a trade caravan which is also headed towards the city. A trio of wagons loaded with goods are also headed for Kestelring, and the sounds of rattling wheels, while incessant after a day's march, have been accompanying you for the past few days. Sitting at the reins of the leading wagon is the owner of the small caravan, a youthful high-elven woman by the name of Elora Robalar. Even though few of you have made the entire journey from elsewhere with her, she was more than happy to have a few capable faces travelling alongside her wagons. All she asks is that you help keep an eye out on the roads, though even she admits that this is more out of habitual paranoia than any real threat. Despite this, she still allows you to camp with her when she stops for the night and has even extended generous offers of food and wine as thanks in lieu of proper payment. "I might not be paying you with coin to journey with us, but what's a trip on the road without good company and a few extra pairs of eyes to make sure things stay safe? Besides, when I get to Kestelring and I've sold what I've got at the markets there, I'll have enough to pay you proper, if that would settle any debts I may have accrued."

With this in mind, the rest of the journey isn't supposed to be too much further. Elora has promised that you will see the stone walls of the city by nightfall, and from there you can each go your separate ways.

Spoiler
Show
Feel free to introduce yourselves and get settled. I've provisionally placed you on the map, feel free to determine where you actually want to be. Elora is riding at the front of the foremost wagon.