PokeCenter

Veronica will probably need help loading up the stolen van with all the Poke-Supplies. Thankfully she had two strapping young helpers with her whose names start with J and Z. "Jace, I've raised three half-siblings as if they were my own kids. This'll be a piece of cake compared to them." She points out. "Even the Koffings. They look pretty low maintenance, actually. They're basically sea-sponges that filter feed off of pollution from the looks of it." She remarks as she flips through the reading material. "Besides, would you rather I take care of them or would you rather some random stranger have them? Remember what you called them earlier." She points out.

"Only six as well. The way the horned doggy is looking at you, I suspect you're already claimed."
The harpy adds with a snerk before she finds herself swarmed by kids. She blinks, unprepared for the sudden attention and spins around to try and get a look at them all. "Uh...help?" She asks Jace. She wasn't sure what to do when other trainers popped up. This was far from her forte.