2019-02-17, 05:19 PM (ISO 8601)
Bugbear in the Playground
How You Can Contribute
This is a list of things that still need to be done. Anyone is free to tackle them.
Updated June 2020
1. A great way to help would be by making discipline legacy weapons. These are the ones we still need.
- Bloodstained Gutter legacy weapon. A prison shiv (improvised weapon).
- Dancing Leaf legacy weapon. Possibilities include quarterstaff, rapier, elven thinblade. Should have defensive abilities.
- Oncoming Storm legacy weapon. This is the discipline for rogue and swashbuckler style fighting. A swashbuckler's cutlass or duelist's foil.
- Stygian Nightmare legacy weapon. A terrifying scythe of the underworld.
Legacy weapon format
Legacy weapon abilities cheat sheet (these are just guidelines)
2. Convert Dread Crown into an epic discipline. That means reducing it to nine powerful maneuvers that would fit any fiendish initiator.
- Suggest names for a shield-based discipline.
If you don't want to make new content, contribute by PEACHing already posted content. You can use the "age of warriors" tag to find relevant threads I've posted.
If you want to post feedback for a necro thread, just post it here with a link to the original thread. (Or if I started the thread, PM me to bump it.)
Gdocs templates for AOW content
You can use these for content you contribute.
Last edited by Elves; 2020-07-01 at 09:49 PM.