[Quiet Grove]

"How beautiful. It reminds me of the cave..." Lucy mumbles quietly to herself, staring in wonder at the myriad plantlife surrounding them, practically dragged along by Viviana into the clearing. Silly Lucy, so easily distracted.

The sight of the colossal flower snaps her out of her stupor though. She peers at it, peers at the rope ladder, turns back to Vivi with an equal parts thoughtful and mischievous expression on her face. "I think that I should carry you up there, my lady." Assuming Vivi doesn't object, Lucy will slip an arm round her waist and hold her close against her, climbing up the ladder one-handed with remarkable speed.

Seems she's a bit of a natural climber.

[YLEF - Out of the frying pain, into the showers]

"Minion M. Control yourself. We have a job to do." Suzie reminds her faithful fishmaid, a single tentacle stroking her back gently, the tip trailing just briefly round her neck. "But if my minion so desires, and behaves herself for the rest of the mission, I'm sure I can arrange for a hot tub for all of us." It's hard for her to remember sometimes, it was never something she concerned herself with, but it is nice to offer minions the occasional reward for good service.

Suzie walks along behind Alex, "I do not like the sound of being sprayed purple. Get your uniform, then we must be on our way."