Looking at my life realistically, I may not be able to critique other's ideas and work to the extent I had initially hoped when I joined this thread. I'll still probably be doing the mechanics for my legacy weapons (maybe not the description of the challenges, nor its history), moving Falling Anvil into a new thread and tweaking it, and working on the Faultline series of maneuvers.

That having been said I am not going to pass up a chance to critique if I am posting and happen to have something I can think of to say.

Regarding Maritial Domains:
This could just be me, and how I was trying to read quickly, but a lot of the details get lost in the way it is presented. What I would suggest is to create two separate sets of rules, one for Adepts, and one for clerics. The Domains descriptions themselves can remain as they are, with the possible exception of a parathetical reminder in each Granted Power section "(Cleric Only)". The repetitiveness between the two versions of the main text of the rules would be worth it to avoid confusion regarding which exceptions apply to which way of taking them.

You also need to correct the Post #1 description of how the knowledge domain works for martial maneuvers, since there it sounds like you permanently lose access to the maneuvers if you use one of the spells. I also note that using the maneuver doesn't cut access to the spell, so if you save your casting for the end of the day (which a lot of the spells in that domain might be useful in?) then it MIGHT be considered cheesy.

Saying the maneuvers are "Always Readied" creates confusion in that it seems they can still be expended. I think the word you want is "Prepared".

I believe that clerics are supposed to be able to use the maneuvers 1/day? If so, saying that, rather than just saying they don't get a martial-adept-class type recovery method would probably be good.

Also, if I am reading the Martial Domains right, they might be fine for a cleric, but a martial initiator simply has to take a single feat to get one to nine maneuvers known. Obviously this knocks Martial Study into a cocked hat, with the POSSIBLE exception of Crusaders who can be argued to prefer fewer maneuvers readied... actually adding 9 maneuvers readied, with no increase in maneuvers initially granted is probably a nerf.

So are we sure we want that power-level bump?

Regardless of the answer to the previous question, I would give Crusaders the ability to pick and choose which maneuvers they prepare whenever they prepare maneuvers, even if they never count against the number known or readied. So at level 17+ they COULD Ready all 9 if they are willing to accept the added chance of not getting the maneuver they need, even several rounds into a combat.

Also, my brain apparently decided to take the "Why would a cloistered cleric take a martial domain?" thing as a challenge.

I am in a BIG hurry to leave for a doctor's appointment and am thus breaking some rules without explicitly discussing the pros and cons of doing so. Might be some typoes too.

Power level probably means this should ONLY be available to cloistered clerics.

Fearless Observer Domain

Domain Power: Spot and Listen always count as class skills.

1- Moment of Perfect Mind [DM]
2- Action Before Thought [DM]
3- Mind Over Body [DM] OR Zephyr Dance [DW] [Pick one on gaining access to these two.]
4- [Whichever of the preceding two you didn't pick before]
5- Black Pearl of Doubt (STANCE) [DM] OR Hearing the Air (STANCE) [DM]
6- Moment of Alacrity [DM] OR Iron Heart Endurance [IH]
7- Quicksilver Motion [DM] OR Shadow Blink [SH]
8- Immortal Fortitude (STANCE) [DS] OR Diamond Defense [DM]
9- ?????????????? (Maybe Dancing Leaf's 9th level Counter? Both of the two you didn't pick at 6th and 7th levels? Add Wisdom to AC as a deflection or sacred/profane bonus?)

Alternatively, the domain bonus could be Alertness, or perhaps granting a defensive 1st level stance, such as Stance of Clarity (DM). Actually, Hunter's Sense (TC) could be an interesting option since it gives another source of information!