1. - Top - End - #1395
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Tea Party for the Post-Apocalypse - Interlude: Cloudbreak

Introducing

MILLIWAY

The Hoarder

LOOKS: Earth Pony, mare, mid-grey body, white mane & tail, black eye & prosthetic mechanical eye with red gleam, most of her body is covered in metal grafts, prosthetics and an exoskeleton fused to her body.

Since becoming Librarian, she now wears a beautiful black cloak, its hood usually down and she now has strands of silver glitter in her mane and tail.

Much of her body is covered with/replaced by prosthetics, cybernetics, support systems, etc but some parts of her body is still visible and although she's lost her dark pink colour from before, which has turned a mid-grey, her cutiemark remains. The golden lightning bursting with glistening sparks transformed when she died to a pitch black lightning and the sparks around it are now deep red - the only colour on her body.

Her legs are wholly or partly cybernetic (the one least altered is the one that was in a metal cast before and it remains the same), much of her chest, neck and back are entirely covered in metal grafts fused on to her body, the odd item remains on her face too but her mask is gone. The long flowing fluttershy-ish mane and tail that had been hewn off as she was resurrected has grown back and is now flowing to her knees. She has a red ribbon tied in a neat bow high on her tail.[/SPOILER]

Cutie Mark: A black bursting lightning bolt surrounded by deep red sparks

OUTLOOK: (Shy), Awkward, Focused, Resentful, (Angry), (Spiteful)

STATS
    Cool +1
    Hard +1
    Hot -1
    Sharp =0
    Weird +3

NOTE: You gain a single use of the Augury move during the next session.

HX
    Scrapscallion: 0
    Administrator Starlight Glimmer: +2
    Luminark: +1

HARM
    12-3: X
    3-6: X
    6-9: _
    9-10: _
    10-11: _
    11-12: _

When life becomes untenable:
    _ come back with -1hard
    _ come back with +1weird (max +3)
    X change to a new playbook
    _ die

GEAR
    Friendship Brace - Violation glove, laced on to her lower left front leg, for purposes of brainer moves, body contact counts as time and intimacy. Set with remote detonation in the hooves of the Administrator. (hand hi-tech)

HOARD: Archmage Moondancer

Hunger: 0

- Books, maps, drawings & photographs
    - Plant, animal & pony specimens
    - Necromantic armour, armaments and ammunition

Meticulous: When you return something to her, it must be in perfect condition.
    Conscious: She speaks to you in your mind.

As long as your hoard’s hunger is 3 or less, you can go into your hoard and look for something useful. Describe your situation and roll +weird. The MC’s job is to come up with something for you that she genuinely thinks you’ll find useful in the situation you’ve described, and to have your hoard deliver it forth. (You might remind her the kinds of things you have in your hoard.) On a 10+, your hoard’s hunger holds where it is. On a 7-9, your hoard gets +1hunger. On a miss, your hoard goes immediately to hunger+4. If you take the thing, your hoard considers you to have borrowed it, and will expect it back.

As long as your hoard’s hunger is 3 or less, you can go into your hoard for jingle. Pull oddments worth 2-barter out of it and give it +1hunger.

The MC can spend up to 3 Hold to:
    • name a thing present. Your hoard must have it. When you give it to your hoard, mark experience and give your hoard -1hunger.
    • name a thing you’ve borrowed from your hoard. Your hoard must have it back. When you return it to your hoard, mark experience and give your hoard -1hunger.

MOVES
    Bonefeel: at the beginning of the session, roll +weird. On a 10+ hold 1+1. On a 7–9 hold 1. At any time, you or the MC can spend your hold to have you already be there, with proper tools and knowledge, with or without any clear explanation why. If your hold was 1+1, take +1 forward now. On a miss, the MC holds 1, and can spend it to have you be there already, but somehow pinned, caught or trapped. [1 Hold]

Juggernaut: take -2 on all “when you suffer harm” rolls.

In-brain puppet strings: when you have time and physical intimacy with someone— mutual or 1-sided—you can plant a command inside their mind. Roll+weird. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7–9, hold 1. At your will, no matter the circumstances, you can spend your hold 1 for 1:
    • inflict 1-harm (ap)
    • they take -1 right now
    If they fulfil your command, that counts for all your remaining hold.
    On a miss, you inflict 1-harm (ap) upon your subject, to no benefit.

Current holds:
    Pony Remaining Hold Command
    Prancer 3 "Make me happy."
    Forced Smile 3 "Bring me Scrapscallion."
    Tourniquet 3 "Frame the Archmage for Power Overwhelming's murder."
    Carat 3 "Give me House back."
    Bitter Pill 1 "Cure Scrapscallion for free."

Norman: you seek the advice of your mask hoard. Roll+weird to see what it directs you to do. On a 10+ mark experience and take +1forward if you do as your mask wishes. On a 7–9, take a +1 if you do what it wants and act under fire if you don’t. On a miss, it has its own agenda. Act under fire if you don’t follow it.

Acquisitive eye: when you see, hear about, or otherwise come to know of a thing you want, roll +weird.
    On a hit, you can ask the MC questions. On a 10+, ask 3. On a 7–9, ask 2:
    How can I make this mine?
    • Who will stand in my way?
    • Will my hoard accept it?
    • Who will try to take it from me once it’s mine?
    • What is this truly worth?

On a miss, your face and body language betray your interest in the thing to anyone who’s paying attention.

Appraising eye: when you read a situation, on a hit, in addition to your other questions, you may ask this:
    • What’s the most beautiful, the rarest, or the most valuable thing here?
    When you read a person, on a hit, in addition to your other questions, you may ask this:
    • What’s the best thing your character owns, or the best thing your character’s carrying?

SPECIAL
    If you and another character have sex, use acquisitive eye as though your partner were an object and you’d rolled a 10+, even if you don’t have the move.

XP
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] (1 improvement already spent)

IMPROVEMENT
    ___ get +1hot (max hot+2)
    ___ get +1sharp (max sharp+2)
    ___ get +1weird (max weird+2)
    _X_ get a new faceless move
    _X_ get a gang (you detail) and pack alpha
    ___ get a holding (detail) and wealth
    _X_ get a move from another playbook
    ___ get a move from another playbook
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    _X_ get +1 to any stat (max stat+3)
    ___ retire your character to safety
    ___ create a second character to play
    _X_ change your character to a new playbook
    ___ choose 3 basic moves and advance them
    ___ advance the other 3 basic moves

For comparison - Savvyhead sheet
    For comparison - Faceless sheet
    Last edited by Elanorin; 2020-03-29 at 03:57 AM.
    "For love is no part of the dreamworld. Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel."
    ~ Neil Gaiman

"Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it at the time."
    ~ Snow Patrol