Usagi stopped her pushups, waved at Yuyuyu's concern for her feelings. "Hey, if she want to fangirl over me, then let her" she said with a wide cocky smile.
She stood on her hands ,and spin jumped to take a seat.
"The name is Uaagi! And I'll never be helpless again! Especialy not because of small hindrance of not having legs!"

She frowned. "And how am I supposed to respect a team leader who forget his own team?!" She has accused.

"Mmm..." Odayama mmfed with insecurity.
"And ALSO! I won't forgive favoritism, just because Kimiko happens to have the same name as your daughter!" She yelled.
"Hey- it's not like-"
"AND-"
"Enough!" Odayama yelled with surprising authority.
"I did a mistake. It doesn't mean you can trample me. I have apologized once, you should accept it and that it." He took a deep breath.
Yeah. If his wife would accept it, this would be great...
Usagi puffed her cheeks but shutted up.
Odyama sighed. "You can call me Odayama Sensei. You probably have much more potential then I ever had. But I have exprienced things, I hope you never will, and of nothing else, respect the fact that people like me, kade your generation possible. So until, I say otherwise, you will treat me as superior to me." He said.

"So... now that is said, let's get to know each a little bit.'
He sat on the floor. "I'll start, so I'll be the one to feel akward." He smiled, as someone, who had exprience in the art of akwardness.

"I was part of the city's patrol, and it actually was quite convient, being a father to little girls. But I lost a bet, and the Ottokage has signed me to lead you. He probably also thought it will be funny, if I trained Genin with the same name as my daughter. So...... here I am." He shrugged
Very inspiring?