View Single Post

Thread: Currently Recruiting Players

1. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Been running a 3.5 gestalt monster game for over a year on Giantitp, and I want a few more players to write with!
    I use Rokugan as a setting, with deviations from the canonical story. You need not be too familiar with the L5R setting, but it can help. The country of Rokugan has existed for over 2 generations since any credible threat has knocked on their borders, and much of the country has fallen into relaxed prosperity. Recently, several accidents among the various clans have had inadequate response or have been unaddressed, and the country faces more serious risks than the clan leaders will accept. But Corvus, what does this have to do with me? What an excellent question!

The party is a group of antiheroes given tasks by a mysterious DARK VOICE that asks them to shake country up so it doesn't remain in courtly excess and softness. Help the Rokugani sober up and address the coming conflicts by whatever means you see fit. The PCs are just starting to become powerful enough to take bold steps instead of skulking in the shadows, and I think it would be better to have a few more to come along.

Still interested? Want to make a character? Excellent. I want level 8 characters in the Tier 3-2 range. I've reduced feat taxes and skill strain, so take a look at the original recruitment post for all those details. If you've designed a class, bring it along to test it here!

If you want to write with us and join a game that will last, please send me a PM or ping me on Discord!
    Spoiler: My discord name is as follows
    Show

~Corvus~
    Last edited by ~Corvus~; 2019-07-19 at 06:22 PM.
    GreedLing avatar by Ceika
    Playing Thorn in Knee Breakers

more