Time Is On Our Side (Yes It Is)
Welcome to Base Class Contest number forty seven! Let's have fun creating some breathtaking base classes! The rules are below, as always. Make an original D&D 3.5 base class and fight for the right to... uh, brag that you won this contest!
1. You will be creating an original base class based around a theme of time; anything is possible, from a time-traveling warrior to a time stealing thief to a spellcaster that manipulates time itself, so have fun with it! You may not post your entry anywhere else until after the contest is finished. If you have already posted a class under this theme, you may not enter it for this contest. You may use previous homebrew in your classes as long as no mention of the class or any part of the class was made in that homebrew. Aside from that, anything goes--psionics, martial maneuvers, spellcasting, whatever. Go crazy; new mechanics, new feats, new items, and everything else you can think of are fair game!
2. Submissions are due by 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (New York/Miami) on May
24th 31st, and should be submitted in the format shown in the next post or in another way that's easy on the eyes. Feel free to play around with fonts, images, and the like; just make sure it's not hard to read.
3. There must be a name, complete class, and fluff for both combat and role playing purposes. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
4. Anyone can participate. Everyone is allowed only one entry per contest.
5. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden. Violators will be
towed disqualified and reported.
The chat thread is here. Feel free to discuss each other's creations, give critique, or talk about what you think of this contest there, but entries (and nothing else) belong in this challenge thread.
May your swords stay sharp, may the odds be ever in your favor, and may all of your die rolls be high...
Gentlemen, start your brewing!