Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
They mostly are always in the same place. Or at least, they spawn in the same place, but they might wander around and you'll find them somewhere different than where they were last. The different enemies depend on your level as well.
That's plausible.

There are two unique Oblivion maps, the first one, and the big Bruma gate with the city destroyer.
There's at least a third unique one, the Cheydinhall one, you never in my experience see that one again.

Not that I minded that much, personally, I suppose that as long as you don't farm them over and over, they don't get old that fast. Plus I liked seeing what enchantment the sigil at the end would have.
The temptation is to save before taking it, and keep retaking it until you get the feather sigil stone. Which does somewhat break the game, but it's definitely a temptation.

Or even the Morrowind road, you need a certain rank to unlock quests, and you need proper skills to rise in rank.
There were some quests in Oblivion (Daedric quests in particular?) that were gated by rank.