1. - Top - End - #874
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MERC XVIII: Affordable Misdeeds and Friendly Canines

[Dance Lesson]

Dena takes another deep breath before she replies. "I'll call the doctor myself if I need to. Don't worry about it Laela. I will be fine." She does look less pale than she was a moment ago.
    "You will have to nag at your mom though, she shouldn't have done that." She smiles. "I will have to send her a bill." It sounds like she's making a joke, and she might be. Dena just hadn't decided exactly how she'd use this. She could just send Sakura a bill to repay her for the damages and for her to get fixed again but there might be other ways to use that guilt.

[Checkup]

Astrana looks back at Kirk stone-faced. "I had to make sure you were alright fast, sir. You weren't responding to other stimuli and pain is the quickest and most effective way to go. It's protocol after interacting with spirits in that manner." She gestures at him. "But it seems you are in perfect health, so I apologize." Then the warlock turns to Tina. "That's up to mister Locke. I wasn't sure if this assignment was on the house or not. But otherwise I took the opportunity to write up your bill while you were out. You can pay by credit, debit or electronic transfer."

[Somewhere near MERC]

"Excellent, excellent, my offer is thus, I will sell you this entire place and everything that comes with for only a tiny, minuscule really, fraction of what it cost to built. Then you will be able to use it for whatever you want. Perhaps you could actually make money out of it or repurpose all this space for something." He gestures at the tv-screens behind him. "The tunnels lead all the way to Inside, Riverside and Skyside, in addition to less known cities within the nexus. I imagine that will be of some use."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-05-04 at 06:06 AM.