Thread: TW: Imperium IC

1. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: TW: Imperium IC

House Greenflame

Enigma 7

Public Announcement
    I Farid Saquar, condone the action of house Sasone in their efforts to repair the damaged warp gates of the Gade System. They truly display the noble virtue of grace in defeat, something all nobles should stand ready to display should bitter disaster meet their righteous armies. House Zaqaru should learn from this example, for it seems that even in victory, grace eludes them. I was not consulted about furthering this war past the offer of reparations and the pacts with house Okeke, but was instead called upon like a chained dog. Our arrangement with house Zaqaru was never official. I offered aid as mercenaries to a cause I once saw as just. Now I see the Zaqaru-Sasone divorce was merely a convenient opportunity for Duke Abolar to pursue grudges long expired.

House Greenflame will not be joining this war.

To house Zaqaru
    Spoiler: private court pm
    Show
    Farid's eyes hardened.
    “You claim you tried words but delivered nothing but ultimatums, and when Sasone extended the olive branch? You doubled down on your words of war. Wish Nabuna a happy marriage for me Abolar, but perhaps let the bride’s family know the risks of marrying into your family."
    Farid stood, making to leave the tent. Bitterness in his voice.
    "Keep your scientists and coin, I was foolish to agree to this meeting in the first place."

To Earl Roshan
    Spoiler
    Show
    You will have our guarantee, swear loyalty and our fleets will protect your house from destruction.
    Last edited by A_Dinosaur; 2019-05-06 at 05:01 PM.