Aidan

At first, it looked like Chlorine intended to stonewall you. But apparently she decided that all that would do is encourage you to talk more, or something. Her features flickered briefly through a few different emotions when she turned to look at you - suspicion, hatred, anger...finally settling on a sort of smug contempt. "Aidan," she said, although she didn't reply to your question, instead responding in a too-casual tone with a slender smirk, "I suppose belated congratulations are in order. I hear you're an uncle. How's your sister been?"

Avery

"Hah! Avery, buddy, I will have you know that I am a master of-"

Corona's boast was cut short by alerts popping up on the main screen. Threat level seven, no Dreamer powers detected...looks like it's a giant robot rampaging through a commercial district. Just a street full of like shops and restaurants and such really. Doesn't appear to be targeting any building in particular. Why in the world would anyone send a giant robot to-

Oh. There's a satellite IDEA lab two blocks away. Looks like someone forgot their safety protocols. Again. (Seriously when you work as a Hero in a major city this sort of thing is way more common then most people would expect. If Hero Corps was the type of organization to have police-style emergency codes there would totally be one for "Some IDEot forgot their safety protocols again.")

"-When I get back!" Corona amended, a huge grin splitting his face because giant robot.

"That one's Avery's," Newsflash said, without even looking away from his screen.

"Dude I will trade you!" What he planned to trade with I couldn't tell you. The video game, maybe?

"Oh leave off Corona you fought the last giant robot," Sculpt told him.

"Last two, I'm pretty sure." Newsflash kept track of this sort of thing. (Like I said way more common occurrence than you'd think.)

Spoiler
Show
You can get there in basically a round using the Hero Corps teleporter.

Wraith

"I'm sorry who are you?" Magnus asked, pausing for a beat or two before flashing a grin to show he was joking and shaking your hand. "Good to see you again as well, Mr. Huntington. You live in this building? I was just meeting with a potential-"

"Commander Mindrider," Serena had opened the door to her apartment back up. "If you don't mind, I'd like to tell him myself."

"Ah, I see. ...I see. Well, I shall leave you to it then! Mr. Huntington, do give my regards to your sister," he said with a nod, heading off.

Serena opened the door all the way, beckoning you to come in.

Then, "Commander Mindrider is heading up a new team. A bit of an experiment. Using coordinated predictive powers not to anticipate enemy actions, but to run high-volume simulations of battle plans and, if it works on smaller scales, eventually large-scale strategies. Trying to prophetically predict optimal courses of action in complex, short, medium, and long-term decision spaces." You could tell that she was doing that thing she sometimes does where she explains a concept in more detail then she needs to because she's kinda trying to put off getting to her main point.

"They want me to be a part of it. But...well the theory is that active close-range coordination of the Dreamers involved may be a necessary prerequisite to overcoming the cognitive resistance of making complex future predictions. Like, we can't just all make our predictions and send them off individually, we'd be kinda trying to use each other's predictions to guide our own. In real time but not just descriptively. I guess he had an experience recently that suggested that multiple seers working closely might be able to...sort of triangulate more probable futures, or something. It's...kind of a cool idea."

The words she was procrastinating on saying were nonetheless clear from her descriptions.

If she took the job, she would be going to Indelar.

The most dangerous region on the planet. Making up a condensed team of military precogs.
An incredibly high-value target, if you ask me. I wonder what the odds are that she'll survive to return. Think she could predict that?