1. - Top - End - #224
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks IC] Resurrection Roundabout: Drawing Individuals

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    [X]: Insecure FULL OF HUBRIS
    POTENTIAL 1

So this is what it's like to be Victor!

Is what Sara doesn't say, but mostly because her jaw muscles are locked tight and also she is a tiger. It'd be mean, but, c'mon. We're all thinking it.

And, like Victor, all she has available to her right here and now is her incredible intellect. She's not as smart as he is- depending on how you define intelligence and anyway isn't a working fashion sense part of a truly well-rounded emotional intelligence- but she's clever and a real brain and think, brain, think good thoughts, maybe develop psychic powers? That'd be rad! Or, at the very least, if you're not willing to do that, then look for the loophole. For the way out. It's just another pattern, look for the gap.

[9 on Assessing the Sitch. What here can I use to escape Comstar's deathtrap?]
    The stun pistol has paralyzed organic matter, but it's left cybernetics still functional. Sadly your tiger body doesn't have any cybernetics, but a dinky little personal defense pistol is not perfectly effective against a fully grown tiger so you've got some limited motion in your paws, head and tail. To really make things happen, though, you'll need to exploit the cybernetics of your body - and Comstar's.

Comstar's body might not be good for fighting, but if you've learned one thing about her from your recent run-in it's that she stocks up on ridiculous quantities of tricks and gadgets. Even if she emptied her pockets before she triggered the shift there's still going to be stuff she missed, implants, cybertatoos, augments. She's the kind of person who'd fully expect to be shifted back into her body and needing to make a quick getaway so you'd guess that there's an emergency teleporter in amidst whatever else she's left behind. You just need to communicate that to Angel-IKA somehow.

The real target is a little device subtly clipped to the forehead of Angel-IKA's body. That's the interface to her hacking device and what she's using to keep Friday Freaky - fry it and Friday un-Freaks. It'd be easy to nail that with a laser from here if you had your own body.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Oh thank god. Thank god, thank god, thank god. That's two out of four threats fully neutralized. Plus herself if she's being honest. Errant pushes herself back off the ground and into a sitting position, so she can at least get a good view of what's actually happening right now. She just bought Turbo Knight a lot of time. Maybe too much time. But still: thank god. She wipes her eyes, and then the rest of her face.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Errant says instead of anything useful, "I just wanted to help. I wanted to show you that I could do it. But I can't walk. I messed up. I'm sorry. I'm still such a kid."

But despite everything, she still has one good surge in her left leg. And she's still got her arms. She may not look it or sound it, but she's still in the fight. One more. One more move, one more window of opportunity, one more chance to make a difference. So find it, Euna. Find it and end this. The right way.
    "Awwww. Poor dears," came the voice of Victoria Messermitt - amplified and distorted as it boomed from within the suit of Turbo Knight's new armour. "Don't worry. I've got an easy solution to everyone's problems."

The power armour moves with liquid fluidity, every bend and twist causing a hundred components to move in unison. Victoria sets the canister containing Turbo Knight's brain down on the floor and then raises her armoured boot above it, ready to crush the helpless brain.

"I'll just kill all the Silver Royals myself and then you won't have anything to worry about. You'll be able to retire in peace after all. My gift to you."
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-05-14 at 06:42 PM.