Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Ferraphim1tp: Angelica? Angel-IKA? You really didn't get that? ;)
Bode: They are in Neo Chaos Spire somewhere... north of the goddamn infinite sky bridge thing... but not past the ocean view helix...
Locker: driving advice for neo chaos spire: tis all optical illusons so you cant trust your eyes, just relax and let the force guide you
Bode: That is terrible advice!
Locker: alternativ,y you can use a street map
Bode: That is worse advice!
Ferraphim1tp: Oh, um, the name. Oh heck.
Dominus: YOU KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME
Ferraphim1tp: Uh. Okay, so, um. It was a joke to begin with, right? Because you didn't initially have a personality. A lot of people do ships of @Sarahphim and they get really passionate about it which I think is a little weird because she's a real person. So I made a joke out of shipping her with basically an inanimate object to stir trouble. .-.
Bode: I knew you didn't have any real evidence disproving that SarahKim is the one true pairing.
Locker: haha holy sh8t check out this news clip of ferra smashing some guys car. ahahahahahahaha
Ferraphim1tp: But then I did a little fanart and writing of my own kind of using you as a blank slate because I had an idea I couldn't get rid of. I thought that was it but then, um, it came true when you literally transformed into a girl somehow. And now things are really weird and I'm thinking about changing it because it feels like things got way too real for a second there. idk sorry I'm rambling while you're trying to save the day ignore me ><
NotFerra: In my defense, that car only suffered cosmetic damage.
NotFerra: As far as having this conversation, I am able to multitask. I can discuss your name choice without making my driving skills worse.
NotFerra: Not that they can get substantially worse, anyhow.
NotFerra: But I... don't particularly mind being. Hm. I think the term is a muse?
NotFerra: It is all terribly new to me, at least. But being part of human culture has become a recent goal.
NotFerra: Not to mention the "literally transformed into a girl" thing is a little overwhelming for several reasons.
NotFerra: I did a small amount of reading on gender identity and such. It's... interesting.
NotFerra: Okay that truck there was clearly driving in two different lanes.
NotFerra: So any advice on, I suppose, exploring a "feminine identity" would be helpful, Ferraphim.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
@SARAHPHIM: Hey, Ferra~ Noticed you’re on your way. I think these bad girls have earned a Spiderweb Special. ;)
NotFerra: Ah, excellent, I do not have as much of an emergency to rush to. I am still on my way.