1. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks IC] Resurrection Roundabout: Drawing Individuals

[X]: AFRAID
    POTENTIAL 1

Superpowers are one thing, but our spunky heroine has just spent this entire issue dealing with not having her superpowers. So she deals with this the way a tiger would.

Namely, she steps on Comstar’s neck and starts leaning in.

“Commy,” she says, in a sweetly dangerous voice, even as the tiger starts to shift its weight, even as the lasers burn all around them, their intensity making it look like they’re in the middle of a personal fireworks parade, “don’t fuck with my fans.”

That line is going to be the intro to about two dozen fanvids and edits in the next five minutes alone.

Sure, there are ways out of this- blast @SARAHPHIM with her own lasers! Threaten to take down Angel-IKA! But that requires thinking clearly while an angry, grinning, furious superheroine grinds her heel against your windpipe and also there is a tiger about to eat you both.

[DOUBLE SIXES ON DEFEND OTHER YEAH BOY

Unfortunately, with Insecure and -1 Savior, that’s dropped down to 9. I’ll clear Insecure and expose myself to danger, which means Sara is probably joining Victor and Euna in the hospital due to tiger to the face]
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2019-05-15 at 07:51 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.