Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Perhaps, but it also indicates that you did indeed exaggerate. It shows four classes that the deck has a 65%+ win rate against, not everything except Control Warrior and Token Druid.

In addition, it's only showing those win rates by class, which is not especially useful unless the class has only one deck being played, and I'm not sure any do. Maybe Druid and Warlock with Token and Zoo respectively (is there anyone still playing new Handlock? I'm not sure), but for the rest I can think of at least two per class, often three - even the most fringe of the classes, Paladin, has Secret, Dragon, and Mech out there as options, even though few people are playing any of them.

I do see there's a "matchup" tab there, but apparently you can't view that without paying.

Ah, sorry, I committed the unforgivable sin of working from memory. You are correct, two of the six decks I thought only won 35% of games against Rogue actually won a whopping 40% of them instead.

What a grand error, truly changing the overall tone and meaning of my previous post. However will I live with myself.