Quote Originally Posted by Zhentarim View Post
According to the shortest version of this test, I'm White/Blue, Azorius Senate. From what I've read, that seems insulting - the affiliation, not the combination. It also doesn't quite feel right. I don't ask, "How do we know what's right and good," because of course I know what's best for everyone, and all of you will learn to respect it.

According to the longest version, I'm White/Blue/Black, Esper Shard. From what I've read, that seems accurate. I know what's best for everyone, I believe everyone has the capacity and need to improve, and I recognize that power is needed to accomplish anything. So, basically LE meritocratic with a benevolent tyranny streak.

As it happens, I'm unsurprisingly of a mindset that personal freedom is overrated, sorry not sorry Red, and that uncontrolled growth and chaos is necessarily detrimental, sorry not sorry Green and again Red. Structure, logic, and achievement are things that make sense for me. Especially if I'm at the top explaining to you all how to get it right.

Reasonably accurate approximation, I'd say.