View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #0
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: Tibbius

Current Games: DM - Traversing Tiny Dungeons; The Rescuers Player - Forgotten Tales of Arda: the Treachery of Rhudaur (TABA)

Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes
    Contact Information: PM
    Posting Frequency: Intermittent

Settings I Like: Athas, Lemuria, Urban Arcana, Mythic Egypt, Discworld, Hyboria, Xoth, The Fjarrstrand Sagas, the Giant's New World

Systems I'm Willing to Run: There and Back Again; Barbarians of Lemuria; Old School Hack, Adventure Fantasy Game, Risus, Tiny Dungeon, nevers, Tiny Frontiers,
    Sorcerors & Sellswords

Preferred Campaign Types: Swords & sorcery, horror, fairy tale, intrigue, hexcrawling, military

Past Games: DM - World of Xoth; Pursuing the Exiled Prince; Saqqara and the Restless Dead (ancient Egypt, Barbarians of Lemuria, horror, intrigue, swords & sorcery); Unintended Consequences (Risus, Athas, Dark Sun re-imagined); Thieves' World (BoL Hack) - Game Thread; Defenestration of King Bryce (Risus, the Giant's world, revolution, plots); Free Ferelden; Ten Thousand Tombs; Sword of Heaven; Athens has Fallen; Goblintown
    Player - Iron and Ice.
    - - -
    Sometimes Listening; Sometimes Reading; Conan the Barbarian; Tros of Samothrace; The White Company; The Black Company; Smith of Wootton Major
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2020-10-16 at 08:47 AM.
    On a pause from play by post.
    "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what youíre thinking now. Youíre thinking 'Oh my god, thatís treating other people with respect gone mad!'" - Neil Gaiman
    DTRPG and itch
    The Knife - Fusils, Swords, and Alchemy! Long reign the Queen!