• Freak: +2
    • Savior: +0
    • Superior: +0
    • Mundane: +0

Spoiler: Burn and Flares
    Show
    Held Burn

Shielding

You call up a fast protective field to stop a danger. Spend 1 burn to defend someone else from an immediate threat, rolling +Freak instead of +Saviour.

Moat

Spend 1 burn to create a barrier that will hold back threats as long as you keep your attention on it. The GM may call for you to spend another burn if the barrier is threatened by particularly powerful enemies.

Reality Storm

You channel a destructive burst with your powers. Spend 1 burn to directly engage a threat using your powers, rolling +Freak instead of +Danger. If you do, you will cause unwanted collateral damage unless you spend another burn.

Snatch

Spend 1 burn to use your powers to seize any one object up to the size of a person from someone within view.

Lanuola belatedly realised she ought to be joining the group call. The group call that she'd been specifically told to use in these situations. The one meant to let her co-ordinate with everyone else. She was fumbling with her ear-piece when she heard sounds of alarm and shouting breaking out up ahead. There's a close up on her face, showing a startled reaction to Lion's brazen assault. She hurries to a building corner, pressing up close against it, attention flicking from Lion and the lady with the parasol to the goons sprinting to the boat with the hostages.

There's a beat panel. Lanuola looks scared. Uncertain. Completely out of her depth. In the next panel her eyes have lit up again, glowing bright white. And then she's moving again. Hopefully Lion could handle the attention he'd drawn to himself. More important to keep the hostages as safe as she could. She skidded to a stop when she had a clear view of the docked boat. There's a panel where she exhales, arms outstretched. Then her arms glow brightly, whiting out through the fabric of her top. An overhead shot shows the boat, goons running to reach it. Then a wall of light erupts upward from the water, curving around the boat, encircling it. The wall at first glance looks to be solid white, but a closer look shows geometric patterns etched into the wall, the patterning reminiscent of Samoan tattoos.

The focus shifts back to Sunburst, her arms trembling slightly. She's managed to get her earbud in, maintaining the wall with a single shaking hand and a look of intense focus, her other hand on her earbud. "I-I'm keeping the boat locked down." Not the most decisive voice at the best of times, the strain of maintaining the barrier brings an extra tremoring note, "Will keep it up a-as long as I can."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Sunburst will be spending a point of burn to create a Moat around the boat with her powers, the intention being to keep the people on the boat, and those off of it separate. She'll be trying to do this before any of the people running away from the conflict between Lion and Coyote can get there.
    Last edited by Comissar; 2019-06-09 at 11:29 AM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, and Summer Rose by me