Quote Originally Posted by ScrivenerofDoom View Post
Why would it be a PF2 jab?

I know nothing about PF2, including whether or not the playtest is proving to be a success.

However, 4E does solve some of the potential problems of higher level play in 5E so, as those are revealed, I'm simply wondering if some might come back to this former edition. And more obviously, it was built to solve some of the 3.5E problems which might make it attractive to Pathfinder fans. Or not.

NB: You won't get any edition warring from me: Play what you like. But if you like 4E, email me and I'll make sure you get access to the online tools.
Hey, I joined this board just to get some help with a better character builder than what I am currently using. While it is very useful in many ways, pathguy does not have everything I would like and a lot of it probably won't ever be added.

Name's Christopher, and I appreciate your help. And to anyone else reading who has any other help they can offer me, thank you as well. Been a fan since I first playtested the demo years ago and the Eladrin teleport was a movement option... I miss that option :(