Thread: TW: Imperium IC

1. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: TW: Imperium IC

House Gilkara
    Curiosity's Satisfaction
    Scientist Administrator's personal cruiser

Belbryn scanned the computer screen and spoke out loud to her advisors. "Well, look where they all come crawling now. They don't bother helping me out and now they want me to procure everything they need. Such is the burden of science. Overlooked until other options dry up. And they will. They quickly will every time!" She stood up and paced around the room. Her mind was working in overtime.

Her advisor spoke up, "It's not an impossible task, but it does make you secondary to other sectors. Perhaps you should recall these favors in the future. It could come to benefit you and your house, as well as Filo, soon.

Belbryn smirked and rolled her eyes. "I don't want to play second fiddle in exchange for conducting the orchestra. I will, but it would be so much better to write the pieces. I can see farther and hear clearer than anyone else."

Another advisor spoke up curiously, "Better than anyone else, my lady?"

Her vision narrowed at the man. "You know what I mean." She turned back to the screen. "Bring up our assets, let's begin."

Spoiler: Zaqaru: Enigma 5
    Show
    The hologram pops on and two women sit. One is dressed in a military uniform, the other in a very elegant lab coat.

The dark haired woman in uniform stands and salutes in traditional Filo fashion. "I am Anoa Gilkara, fleet commander of Filo. I am interested in your multiphase barriers. We are able to purchase eight of them if they are available. Please let us know if this is possible." Anoa turns and leaves the recording.

The other lady remains seated. "Forgive Anoa, she is very busy. It has been a while since we have looked towards Zaqaru, but we are willing to offer three scientist expeditions to help your search. In exchange we would request seven of each of your Market Equipments.

We look forward to hearing your responses.

Grand Doctor: Belbryn Gilkara"

[Ooc]Offering 4 trade for 8 multiphase barriers.
    Offering 3 scientist for 7 nanotechnology assemblers, 7 reclamation automata, 7 hyperlanes.[ooc]

Spoiler: Greenflame: Enigma 5
    Show
    Belbryn was bright and jubilant in her message. "Duke Farid Saquar,

It is my pleasure to inform you that we are highly interested in an agreement for access to blueprints. Our scientists are pleased to work with yours in the coming years and this would be an easy maneuver to add. I have discussed your proposition with Anoa and she would very much like to bring her military discipline to full exploitation. We would of course prefer for you to send a tactician (PM) to discuss tactics.

Grand Doctor: Belbryn Gilkara"

Spoiler: TRAM: Enigma 5
    Show
    "Greetings my friends,

I have used my scientists to research markets for many years. I believe that whoever uses my new archives looks into the Five Pillars. This study would assist a great alliance and allow us to assist each other in producing colony sites.

I should stress the need of us to follow the set principle and only build from a different archive each. That way one of us is not left with a lack of archives available to research.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Torbin Gilkara"
    Last edited by LimSindull; 2019-06-14 at 06:23 AM.
    "I'll get a cool quote, just you wait."
    Here is the backdrop to the first Campaign in my Titan Blood World.
    Bastilonis