Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
Switching to FODMAP has made me lose around 3 kilos in the past month or so. Now I just need to add exercise. Plan is to have a cycle-walk-cycle-walk-cycle rhythm weekly to build up my stamina again. I have to go gentle with the cycling for at least the first two weeks now, so I'm limiting the time per day to 15-30min depending if I need to run errands or not. Days I walk, an hour is a minimum. When I get back from my babysitting gig on the second week of July, my plan is to start with weights. Gonna buy a 10x visitor pass to my nearest gym, so i get used to lifting and have time to think what kind of weights I want to buy for myself to use at home. Or, well, if I like the gym enough, I'll skip on buying weights and get a monthly pass (which isn't too much as I get student discount and the place is owned by the city, not a private one).

Phew. Writing all this out is helping me clarify my plan. And now that it's out in the public... I guess I need to stick to it.
Sounds awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
Sounds like a forward looking plan!

You might want to look at some lifting plans, it is easy to get shellshock when you walk in the gym and not know what to do.
This is great advice also. It's going to be super important to plan out this phase as well to ensure that you don't end up developing imbalances in any particular area.