Show
Freak: +1
Danger: +3
Savior: -1
Superior: +1
Mundane:-1

Spoiler: Influenced
Show
Influenced by Water Lady. Danger up, Saviour down.

In a China Shop: When you directly engage a threat, you can cause significant collateral damage to your environment to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
Physics? What physics: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.
-Defender: When you leap to defend your love or rival in battle, roll + Danger instead of + Savior to defend them.

The hydrokinetics words reach out to Ground Zero as he floats in front of the newly demolished building, at the same time one of her tendrils rushes towards him. If Ronin was here, she would be able to tell you how the firehose these tendrils are equated to punches out 7.5kg of water per second at a speed of 17m/s. In short, they're not something you ever want to be in the way of. Yet as the tendrils closes in on him, GZ doesn't make to move or dodge. He just raises a hand towards the water.

As the mass of water slams into his outstretched palm, it stops in place. Ronin, if asked, might also explain that railguns like the one Iron Devil used, spit out projectiles that travel upwards of 3 km/s, and that despite the greater mass of the water, it just doesn't come close to the force exerted by the gun. Knowing the nature of GZ's powers, she could also tell you about how the fact that it is a liquid hitting him, and therefore one 'object', not multiple as may be the case if it were a mass of sand being dumped on him, means that his tactile-telekinesis, the ability to control things he is in direct contact with, can stop the entire tendril with a single point of contact.

"Something's come up. I'm sure you can take things from here Moonshadow," he says into his earpiece before taking it out and pocketing it with the hand that isn't holding back the tendril. He shatters the tendril before turning and flying towards the Hydrokinetic, dodging around tendrils that attempt to swat at him as he closes the gap and calls out "You got your ass around backwards! You're the only one of us that cares about saving the city, I just want to see the Warlords lying broken at my feet! You say I ain't up for getting my hands dirty, but I'm about to bloody my knuckles on you!"

Another tendril dodged, and GZ has a straight shot at his opponent. "And if you're already dead, then from one ghost to another; GO TO HELL!" GZ shouts as he rushes in with one arm cocked back to deliver a punch straight to her solar plexus.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Rolled Danger to Directly Engage. With modifiers, rolled a 13. Going with Resist or avoid their blows and Impress, surprise or frighten your opposition.