Jack & Anchor
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
As she's a self-employed tour guide with no certification or licenses, I don't think she counts as a professional one of those, either. Particularly since she only works when she really needs money or spots an attractive person that looks lost.

"I know, I'll probably do a tour of Riverside first. Then Skyside, which I've heard is a bit more dangerous." When Jack's got less scenes, maybe. Then she's asked if she wants to dance. She's a little surprised, but nods quite happily. "Oh, yes! Of course." She'll lead the way onto the dance floor, but she's a little nervous about it all. She's not actually got much experience dancing, especially not on such a fancy party. In a club or bar she could get away with just wiggling and gyrating a little, here's going to be a little posher.
Well, you don't need a certification to be a professional. Even if you're just part time.

"Skyside is dangerous day-to-day, but I mean, also it's insulated from a lot of the big problems that shake up Riverside and Inside. It's interesting. And horrible. But interesting."

Oh, look, Jack's already heading to one of the dancefloor groves! Anchor follows along behind her.
"Great! I don't get much chance to - I mean, just at parties like this."
And thus, Anchor starts off with a simple and easy dance - more than wiggling, but just a few steps - that has them circling each other as they move around the dance floor.
Despite the inexperience she admitted to, Anchor moves very smoothly, in perfect time with the music. There's a little flicker of magic involved.

[At the Finger-Friendly Food]
Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
How rude if she really does.

"Yes I was overwhelmed." the woman agreed friendly.
"As far as i heared she send out little spiders to invite the people so I could imagine you working for her. Also there are oonly masks over our faces. I didn't saw people wearing costumes like in autum festivals. unless I missed that note."
"Well, even if it's just a mask I have no clue who you are." the spider says after finishing its laughter. So that makes it an effective disguise.
"You see, that's exactly the problem with having so many bipeds around. You assume that the spiders all know each other. Tsk-tsk-tsk."