Exiles' Consortium

Spoiler: Tatarus PM
Show
"Truly, a worthy investment."

Alberin's eyebrow briefly raises in curiosity at the mention of a husband.

"Ah, I offer my sincerest and most heartfelt congratulations." He says, jubilantly. "It is always nice to see neighbors get along so well, and that even in these times of strife and war, that love prevails as a force amongst the Imperium!"

Alberin pauses, the romantic having lost himself briefly.

*ahem*

"Indeed, I wish the two of you the best of luck. I shall be sure to inform my colleagues of the great news."

Well, both of the wedding and the diplomatic green light. I can't even begin to calculate the financial, diplomatic, and militaristic implications of having to settle outside the Byvale.

Spoiler: House Gilkara PM
Show
"Indeed, I anticipate excellent results from this arrangement. But yes, as you say, I am exceedingly busy, and I often have little time to spare for recreation. Feel free to enjoy whatever spoils the Exiles have to offer." The Outsider slides a small holographic emblem across the table as they stand up. "This was an amicable arrangement. If the operation proves lucrative, I may have another such opportunity available in the future. But until then," giving a slight bow, "I wish you the best of fortune."

((Bolkas is free to enjoy whatever illegal stuff he wants! Huzzah!))

Enigma 5
Spoiler: Earl Tomoko
Show
Earl Tomoko,

I can promise you that the House of Steel will not disturb you or your people once you join the Consortium.

-O