Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
Emma, with her short attention span, only heard the 'party' part of 'study party', so she gave an overly enthusiastic "Sounds good!" before heading home to get ready.

Later that afternoon, Emma arrived at Ophelia's house with multiple bags of chips, soda, DVDs, and party games, all hanging off the back of her wheelchair like a discount Santa's gift bag.

"Alright everyone, I'm ready to party!" she cheered, before frowning and asking, "What's with all the books?"

Spoiler: Unopposed Roll
Show
Strong Luck (+1), Fortune Talisman (Alice (since she's also a party animal ), +2), +3 total.
It's... It's a study party, Emma. We're all getting together, so we can try to help each other understand the material. Ophelia sighed. Put the games away, and I'm pretty sure all the snacks inhibit cognitive function.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Although Alice hadn't missed the "study" part like Emma had, that didn't mean she didn't want to emphasize the "party" half of things. She of course showed up in one of her favorite skimpy outfits - one that she knew Ophelia liked, the cheerleader cosplay that left very little to the imagination. When Emma showed up and they had to explain to her about it being a study part, she smiled at the Mermaid and said, "Hey, it'd be a waste to bring all those games and not use them. Maybe we could play them in between subjects, to unwind?"

Still, it took less than a whole subject worth of studying for Alice to be bored out of her mind. And being bored, she started doing what little she could to amuse herself, including leaning back in her chair. Alice being who she was, this was of course a bad idea. When, inevitably, she toppled over, the *THUD* of the chair hitting the floor was accompanied by another sound - a loud *RIIIP*, as the top of her cheerleader cosplay outfit caught on the corner of the table next to her, and the thin fabric split easily under the strain. "Woops! Sorry, sorry!" Alice said, sitting up and examining the chair, predictably more worried about that being damaged than the fact that her top was in pieces and her lacey, semi-transparent bra was on full display.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
Show
Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Fortune Talisman +2 = +5 total.

Thanks for the Fortune Talisman, Techno!
Ophelia who had been blushing a little bit, instead lets out a large sigh.

Are you two done yet? I wanted to study and you're just sitting around goofing off! She lets out.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
”That would be good. I hope you and the others actually plan to study and not just have a get together. If so, I can make proper preparations.”
Spoiler
Show
Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)
I plan to study, but I can't stop them from goofing off. Ophelia continues.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
Samantha arrives soon enough, a bulging back of textbooks and note-taking supplies ready for a study-session.

Spoiler: OoC
Show
Skill. Strong 1, Honor Student 2, Graceful, total auto-7.
At least you two actually listened to me!