View Single Post

Thread: The Elder Scrolls: Legends Thread

1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default The Elder Scrolls: Legends Thread

Decided to make a TESL thread for any enthusiasts out there! Not sure if it'll get any hits (probably not), but I'm hopeful!

I still haven't caught up on my collection for the Faction War, so I'm pretty behind the curve. Still using a Ramp/Dragon/Shout deck as my staple, as a lot of the newer decks/playstyles just seem to move a little bit too fast for my liking. Been trying to make the most of a Red-Purple-Blue Item deck, but my refusal to play Aggro seems to be going against me in that endeavor. I'd like to somehow use my Wrothgar's Forge, or that one new multicolored item that costs 8 that has Ward+Drain+4/+4+Whatever else, but it just seems so unrealistic. Anyone got any suggestions for a Faction deck that isn't heavy on action-based control but focuses on the long-game?

My tag, if anyone's interested, is Sinsaint
    Last edited by Man_Over_Game; 2019-07-01 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOLE View Post
    MOG, design a darn RPG system. Seriously, the amount of ideas Iíve gleaned from your posts has been valuable. Youíre a gem of the community here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post

5th Edition Homebrewery

Prestige Options, changing primary attributes to open a world of new multiclassing.
    Adrenaline Surge, fitting Short Rests into combat to fix bosses/Short Rest Classes.
    Pain, using Exhaustion to make tactical martial combatants.
    Fate Sorcery, lucky winner of the 5e D&D Subclass Contest VII!