Quote Originally Posted by Covenant12 View Post
(Draconic): "I hope you don't mind this:" *Casts spell*
Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 15
Show
Detect Magic
Conjurer Sepret pauses for half a minute, then continues: If there was a magical effect, it's long gone. I could try Dispel Magic if you wish, but I'd consider it purely for scientific purposes. The chance of it working is effectively nil. Break Enchantment is more likely, I am close but not quite able to cast it myself. The cleric at the nearby temple could, as well as many Loremasters. None for free I'd expect, sadly. As well as likely not today, they'd have to prepare it tomorrow. And to be honest, I'm not overly confident on Break Enchantment. This seems an unusual kind of instantaneous change. Not easy to reverse."

"Long term I'd be asking for better answers from the Loremasters or the Red Wizards. Both study esoteric magic, the former have a powerful cleric of Mystra, who may also understand this better. And I am willing and able to cast dispel magic, free of charge. Is there more detail about how or where this happened?"
"I suppose a try wouldnt hurt." Luin replies accepting gladly the generous offer. Even if it didnt work, it couldnt hurt to try either. "About the help from clerics, I dont know if I would have enough money to pay them either way."

"Well, there is the statue of the creature during the process of my change. I sometimes feel linked to it. Like, once in a while, I can sleep and have dreams of where it is. That is all I can think about when it comes to my current state." add Luin thinking about the details of his situation.