Kazelia looks back and forth between Adila and the woman she now knows is Lady Solmarra. This is a very confusing situation. The sense of awe she's getting from Adila is entirely out of keeping with her impression of the captain, who seems uninterested and rude. She's also really confused that Adila just introduced her by her title and real name! She wasn't wanted like Alina or anything, but she was a Rider princess and she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be advertising that around or not. But if Adila was doing it, that meant it was probably fine, right? The two of them clearly knew each other.

"Lady Solmarra, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Kazelia says formally. "Um, thank you for the recommendations, I'll be sure to try the cuisine here, I imagine it's delicious." She looks at both the Guard captain and Adila. "So, uh, you two know each other? How did you two meet? I got the impression from Adila that the Watch had their own base, more or less and didn't necessarily work with the regular Jedadi forces very often." There, that's a nice reasonable question that doesn't sound like an evil Rider spy or someone panicked and trying to find her sister.