Jack just nods, climbing into the car and holding the antenna out. The smell of him in the confined area is...unpleasantly intense, but Bethany manages to keep her nonexistent lunch on the inside as she drives, following the direction Jack indicates.

A few minutes later, he tells her to stop, and she pulls over to the side of the road for them to get out. Jack gestures for her to wait and be silent, and slips off down an alley. He vanishes in the shadows with remarkable skill, even before the assistance of his magical veiled coat. Less than ten minutes pass before he returns, the car antenna back in one of his many coat pockets.

"Found the bastard," he murmurs to her. "Three blocks south. Pretty quiet residential neighborhood. Tracking spell points to a house, on the small side, big yard. I took a little Look at it and, well, I don't think you want to know what I Saw, but it's safe to say that if the wendigo ain't there, something else nasty is. Warding spell on the front door, and an electronic alarm." He is silent for a moment. "I ain't normally the type to say this, but...maybe we should just torch the building. I reckon if there's something inside there that ain't dead yet, we'd be doing it a favor if we cooked it to death."