Show
Freak: +1
Danger: +2
Savior: 0
Superior: +1
Mundane:-1

Spoiler: Moves
Show
In a China Shop: When you directly engage a threat, you can cause significant collateral damage to your environment to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
Physics? What physics: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.
-Defender: When you leap to defend your love or rival in battle, roll + Danger instead of + Savior to defend them.

Still new to the blur of action that these shoots are, Kai breathes a sigh of relief when the break is called. The only refreshments on offer are water or home-brand soda, but after getting caught in an explosion, then spending over an hour standing around in the sun, the drinks are a welcome relief. And so he’s still by the drinks table when Nessa calls out to him.

Her face was a familiar one and he turns to great her with a smile. “I thought I was the resident heavy hitter,” Kai joked. “Tempest huh? That does ring a bell. Or seven. Wait! No, make that eight. I just remembered that chick from Glavnos was in town.”

Unlike Kai, Nessa had been doing work as a model for a couple years and had helped Kai find his feet when he first started out. Her ability to befriend animals and call them to her has earned her a lot of popularity, so it’s no real surprise that she’s here if their hosting someone high profile.

A side effect of being an experienced model that Nessa is, is that she knows how to rock that bikini top she’s wearing. Knowing that trying to look at her and maintain eye contact was a doomed task, Kai tries to pass off the action of him tearing his eyes away from her as him casually surveying the shoot.

As he looks around at the other models and crew members hanging around, he notices more than a few are looking in the direction of him and Nessa. Some, mostly guys, are openly checking her out, and a few others are glaring at him, as though he had offended them by being talked to by Nessa. He flips off the latter.

“While we’re talking about Tempests, what do you think about the ‘Tempest of Glavnos’?” Kai asked as he looked back at Nessa. “You believe any of that **** about them being here for the Imamu or the Warlords?”