1. - Top - End - #772
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"Our neighborhood is basically right next to the Conservatory," Cave Diver said. "Go that a way and you'll get there." She pointed her hoof in the general direction.

"The library is over in downtown. Its one of those buildings that goes down into Ankhera. And yah, I'll take care of my sis and mom."

"Kazakar is like... a dad for Ankhera," Mystery told Nessy. "He teaches young bats, keeps the town safe, and does magic and stuff!"

"Is he the leader of Ankhera, like a town elder?" Mossy asked to which Mystery shook her head.

"Less a leader. More a protector," Mystery explained.

"And he's a bat pony? That does magic?" Mystery excitedly nodded as she turned to Rocket.

"He's just kind of around, though I haven't seen him recently. He's got a cave south of town, but its kind of private."

Soul Solo scribbled on some paper and showed everypony one last note.

Thank you

You filed out of Soul Solo's house and into the early evening of Chordfield.

Roxan and Mossy followed the neighborhood streets towards the gleaming domes of the Chordfield conservatory. Paths wound around the performance halls and through green parks decorated with curvy modern sculptures. Even at this time of day you could hear muffled music drifting around the campus. Following the signs, you made your way to the shortest, oldest building on campus which was labeled "administration".

Inside was an office with dark wood panel walls and green upholstery. An older stallion in a tweed jacket was working behind the front desk but looked up as you entered.

"Hmm, welcome to the Conservatory. What is your business with us?"

As for Rocket and Nessy, you realized you didn't have a specific destination picked out. Surely even Chordfield must have a library, but perhaps Ankhera would have more information about this bat pony legend. What did you want to do?
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-07-16 at 01:41 PM.