View Single Post

Thread: [Masks] San Fransapporo: After Dark

1. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks] San Fransapporo: After Dark

Moonshadow
    Conditions: Angry, Hopeless
    Potential: 3/5

Cindy keeps her arm slung around sis's shoulders as they walk off, before sliding her hands into her pockets as they round the corner.

"Nuh, uh," she replies to her Lanuola's concern, still forcing casualness into her bruised body, "I'm good." Grinning, Cindy looks over, lightly poking her sister in the shoulder as she does so. "Didn't you hear me tell them I'm bulletproof?" She jabs her sis again for emphasis, then softens her tone slightly. "Today was, like, super rough, though. Not like, getting hit, but everything that... happened, I guess." Moonshadow pauses uncomfortably, searching for the right words, before she continues awkwardly, yet softly and kindly. "You good?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Just a quick post to keep the conversation going. After Lan's attempt to comfort Cindy bounces off her bravado, will Cindy's equally unlikely attempt also succeed?

+1 Mundane -2 angry +1 from influence: (2d6)[6]

I reckon, if Raz will permit it, that I'll spend a team to bump that up to a seven, but I'm not sure this counts as 'working with the team' when there's just two of them.
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2019-07-19 at 04:11 PM.