Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
Thank you!

My brain is a maelstrom, so often times, I won't be able to sleep at night (not even kidding) unless I write. More often than not, I am up writing until 2am, then getting up at 7am for work the next day. Sounds crazy going on 5 hours of sleep; but on nights I don't write, I am typically up until I see the sun rising in the distance and squeeze an hour of sleep in before work. My brain is moving with story ideas, character ideas, plot ideas, all non stop. (Which is probably why I do an assortment of creativity things - like my webseries - link in the signature; DM a few D&D games; started doing DM D&D videos; redesigning Star Frontiers into 5e; writing two different stories - which will probably never see the light of day; etc). All of that helps keep my mind busy and "wears it down."

So writing these is not only EXTREMELY fun for me (as each one is different, so it's a challenge!) but it also helps my brain say, "Fine! We got some creative writing done. You can take a nap now!"
Well I guess I'll have to keep trying to help channel the energy of your creative mind.

1st
Spoiler
Show
Name: Vin Bodusk
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Warlock/Wizard
Background:
Personality: I thirst for knowledge, especially the Arcane.
Ideals: I broke into forbidden knowledge because I was curious, now I must keep the darkness at Bay. Everything in life is precious, I risked everything I cared about needlessly. I will not make that same mistake. I failed my family and friends expectations, I will make a better name for myself.
Bonds: I failed as a war wizard and my families expectations, I will right that wrong. I will return to protect my homeland.
Flaws: Has an insatiable thirst for Arcane knowledge.
Notes: He was studying to be a war wizard in Cormyr, and with a student broke into the forbidden section and both found forbidden knowledge and made a deal with what they found. They were expelled. He and his friend chose different paths, Vin chose to fight their patron and return to the path of practicing the Art through wizardry.

2nd
Spoiler
Show
Name: Maya Talael
Race: Elf, Drow
Class: Rogue/Fighter Assassin
Background: Charlatan
Personality: You make sure as few people know the truth about what you think as possible. Your bounty and your survival matter the most.
Ideals: You want to be free from anyone's control, and you distrust Lloth. You refuse to be held back from success. There are truly few people worth trusting, better make sure the person the the right one before sleeping with both eyes closed.
Bonds: You owe your life to your guild, but that doesn't mean that debt is worth your life.
Flaws: You're convinced no one can fool anyone like you can.
Notes: Part of a thieves guild, just beginning her assassin career. She doesn’t remember her time before her life in the guild, but she wants out. She has no faith in Lloth, but doesn’t truly understand any other deity. She goes by the name Lorelei Darova.

For whenever you do have time. It's never a rush with me, even if others ask afterwards I promise.