View Single Post

Thread: Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad poor Dad

1. - Top - End - #64
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad poor Dad

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose50 View Post
    Sure it is. If a population is predisposed to wealth, then gaining information about wealth from that population would be a good place to look.

I would certainly not rule this source out as an important and easily accessible source. I have had at least 4-5 teachers who have taught me about money.
    Cool. If you grew up in downtown Detroit, would you still have had 4-5 teachers who taught you about money? How many of those teachers would be millionaires, or predisposed to wealth? You're assuming equal distribution when you have absolutely zero reason to. Richer teachers are likely going to live in richer areas, and will likely have richer students, who (according to your own argument) will not need advice on money because they'll already have it from their own family.

Think of it this way: the odds of getting attacked by a shark is 1 in 11.5 million. Do you think the person who lives on the beach and swims in the ocean every day has the same odds as the person who lives in Milwaukee and never takes a vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose50 View Post
    Look up millionaire lists by profession and oogle how often teacher is way up there. Not police-officer, mail-person, or fire-person . . . teacher. Now ask why that is.
    Because half of them don't need to work whatsoever and the wealthy who work for fun tend to not go into the post office or police departments?
    Last edited by Peelee; 2019-08-09 at 01:32 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2